Affirmations values the generous contributions that its donors make to sustain the organization’s important mission.
Affirmations collects and uses personal information such as, name, address, phone number, and email address when a donor voluntarily provides it to Affirmations. In addition, Affirmations keeps a record of each donor’s giving history. This information is kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used by Affirmations’ Marketing & Development Department to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make accurate budget projections.
To protect the privacy of its donors, Affirmations assertively maintains the following policies:
- Affirmations does not trade our donor lists with other organizations
- Affirmations does not sell our donor lists to other organizations
- Affirmations will contact donors prior to listing their names in our publications to solicit their consent and their preferred listing
- Affirmations offers the option to be recognized anonymously
- Affirmations donors may request that they not be solicited in the future
- Affirmations donors may request not to receive mailings, such as Affirmations’ newsletter
For further information, please contact John Joanette, Director of Development via email or at (248) 398-7105